You are here
- Inital 6 month Project Coordinator role based in Cambridge
- Previous projects experience is essential
About Our Client
An International organisation based in Cambridge
Member of a senior project team - key support to the project, taking on a role that offers exposure to the latest technology and collaboration with global teams.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate the administration of projects in line with agreed times, costs and specifications
- Bring structure to our ways of working and prioritising workloads to ensure that people achieve their milestones and meetings are productive.
- Track plans across all work streams, logging and escalating any risks or issues, and maintaining a project schedule that details admin tasks and the involvement of individual sites.
- Coordinate key weekly or monthly meetings, taking charge of agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Manage trackers for compliance, helping to prepare budget and forecast reports
- Raise purchase orders
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of projects
- Exceptional organisational skills, high level of flexibility and ability to manage detail
- Sensitivity with confidential information
- The interpersonal skills to 'follow up' on people in a positive manner
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to use online project management tools
- Ability to follow processes, and create and maintain efficient ways of working for both self and others.
- PMO experience
- Experience of working with executive and leadership-level professionals.
What's on Offer
A temporary 6 month Project Coordinator role based in Cambridge