You are here
- Project Accountant
- Manchester City Centre
About Our Client
A very well established, recognisable brand operating in a highly specialist sector. This organisation are high innovative and require a Project Accountant with a similar mind set.
This Project Accountant position has been created due to a new and exciting business opportunity identified. The successful candidate will be a leading figure in this projects development and implementation and will form a part of its senior leadership team.
Main duties will range from;
- Business partnering to understand stakeholder requirements
- Create and implement reporting procedures
- Produce detailed cost analysis for individual departments
- Become and expert on compliance and regulations
- Prepare financial models
- Assist treasury department managers on daily activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position must have completed a similar project based role in a previous business.
CIMA/ACCA qualification level is NOT essential.
What's on Offer
There are a range of benefits on offer here including;
- City Centre location
- study support - if applicable
- excellent pension scheme
- market leading holiday package