You are here
- Programme Manager
- Educational Consultant based in Central London
About Our Client
Based out of Central London, this organisation interact with schools, colleges, employers and members of the wider community to increase awareness of the career potential in pursuing these chosen subjects.
Their modern office is located in the City, within walking distance of a number of rail and tube station, making it easily accessible from all sides of London.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the network of ambassadors across London and their interactions with schools, colleges and museums, and identifying new opportunities to expand.
- Identifying and recruiting new ambassadors
- Collate information and prepare reports on the success of the programme
- Line-manage the programme coordinators
The Successful Applicant
The successful Programme Manager will have:
- An understanding of the education sector, preferably with a background in Sciences (maths, engineering, biology, chemistry etc.)
- Project/Programme Management experience with volunteer/ambassador engagement
- Excellent all-round communicator and team leader
What's on Offer
A fantastic salary of £36,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience and attractive benefits including great pension and 30 days holiday.