You are here
Professional Support Assistant
A top international law firm is looking for a Professional Support Assistant.
This will be on a permanent contract.
About Our Client
Our client is a top law firm in London.
This Professional Support Assistant role will involve but not be limited to:
- Assisting in exploring how innovative technologies - including the use of "artificial intelligence",
document/precedent automation, data analytics and Big Data, Apps, process mapping and
planning, mobile and collaborative technology, drafting assistant and proofreading software,
amongst others - can be used within the firm.
- Working with Practice area heads, PSLs and fee earners to use technology in the business.
- Assisting to pro-actively encourage fee earner collaboration and engagement with these initiatives
- Providing support to anyone in the business with queries relating to how to use the document automation tools.
The Successful Applicant
For this Professional Support Assistant role, the candidate our client is looking for will have:
- Excellent academics (As/Bs at A level) and a 2:1 minimum at degree level
- A legal degree is not essential but advantageous
- A strong and proven ability in IT and an shown interest in technology in general
What's on Offer
This Professional Support Assistant role is offering:
- A salary of £24,000 per annum