You are here
Production Training Manager
- Production Training Manager
- Leading FMCG Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a leading FMCG Organisation, that are in a continued period of growth at present.
They are currently looking to add a Production Training Manager to their expanding team.
The site is based on the outskirts of Stirling, and is easily commutable from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The successful Production Training Manager will possess the following responsibilities:
- Establish Manage and develop employee training and development programmes
- Identify skills gaps in the operations process and ensure all training is verified and competency levels measured, verified & tested
- Manage in process quality assurance to ensure all product trace-ability is achieved and operations areas are audit ready at all times, ensure all documentation is clearly visible, in use and accurate at all times
- Work with operations management team to ensure continued improvements to training, process and quality of products
The Successful Applicant
- Can engage and enthuse others to improve
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of compliance, regarding procedures and tasks
- Strong capability of Root Cause analysis and problem solving skills using lean tools and techniques which influence company profitability
- Strong process orientation, logical thinker and analytical ability
- Must look to continually develop their skills; networking to maintain business knowledge and skills and actively identifying development needs and resources to do so
- Conduct performance reviews with the team to get the best out of the individuals
- Develop team members capabilities of individual career goals and team efforts
- Identify Skills gaps within the operations process
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits