You are here
Private Healthcare Administration Manager
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Must have line management experience
About Our Client
A hospital in Central London.
- Manage the day to day activity of the practice management and reception teams, ensuring that services are delivered in line with the standard operating procedures;
- To be the first point of contact for consultants to establish their outpatient consulting session requirements, liaising with the Lead Nurse and senior outpatient nurses to ensure that nursing teams and equipment area available at the time required, proactively resolving issues and building strong working relationships;
- To maintain a schedule of clinic session availability and waiting lists for outpatient sessions together with a record of resource requirements, e.g. equipment, optometrist, nursing and practice management personnel;
- To ensure an appropriately trained team of reception administrators and practice managers are in place to effectively deliver the outpatient and inpatient reception services, ensuring efficient and effective use of resources, equity of workload across the team and minimal reliance on agency staff;
- To undertake regular reviews of the practice management workload allocations to reflect the changes in consultants' practice requirements and volumes to ensure efficient and effective use of resources, equity of workload across the team and minimal reliance on agency staff.
- To provide expertise, advice and support to the senior management team on practice administration and reception issues, particularly in relation to capacity/workforce planning and the establishment of private patient services at satellite locations;
- To represent organisation at relevant external meetings with partners and key stakeholders and be a member of relevant groups and committees as appropriate;
- To develop and implement operational policies and procedures across all sites, ensuring robust monitoring of compliance is in place, addressing non-compliance in line with internal policies
- To provide first line fault finding for IT issues on site and report issues to the IT helpdesk, monitor responses and escalate ongoing issues;
- To ensure that all practice management and reception staff demonstrate a professional attitude at all times, communicate effectively with their customers and proactively problem-solve as part of their own roles and responsibilities;
- To be responsible for recruiting all practice manager and reception staff and ensuring they undergo the relevant induction and training in line with internal policy;
- Undertake all personnel management activities including appraisals, staffing rotas, annual leave and sickness absences in line with internal policies.
- Act as authorised signatory for timesheets and review the monthly staffing budgets with the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
The Successful Applicant
A candidate with a strong customer service skill set e.g. private health care, hospitality, airline industry who also has administrative management experience.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of £15 to £25 per hour dependent on experience.