You are here
Supporting the FP&A Manager. Must have Pricing experience
Advanced Excel highly desireable
About Our Client
A global business services organisation based in large modern offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Pricing Analyst role involves;
- Support the FP&A Manager in providing the business with commercial and financial support in all areas where required particularly with the pricing strategy, investment appraisal, product and client profitability, deal structures and all other commercial aspects of the business.
- Support the FP&A Manager in working with the business to optimize the Pricing Strategy of the UK's product portfolio in order to align with the Business strategy.
- Working with Strategy & Marketing to complete market and competitor analysis and presenting findings to the UK leadership team.
- Manage the UK price book by defining optimal list prices of the main product offerings for the UK market, ensuring a simplified pricing structure is maintained.
- Develop and maintain user friendly pricing models for all product ranges and business sectors, whilst proactively training and supporting the sales teams on these models.
- Co-ordinate discounting requests ensuring the approvals are gained in line with the UK and Global sales policy.
- Design and develop appropriate models using accessible financial data to determine Client and product profitibailty. Regulary assessing and recommending appropriate actions based on your findings.
- Assess and analyse commercial trends and activities in the Human Capital Management sector. Keep abreast of changing buyer behavior, economic changes, customer feedback, discounting levels etc to keep pricing competitive and up to date.
- Work with sales on value drivers, pricing and negotiation arguments. Provide pricing support for RFP and deal negotiations.
- Partner with the Sales Controller and ensure a close working relationship is maintained with the Sales Finance team.
- Working with Product owners, Partner managers and Strategy & Marketing, assist in managing the business case model for all new products whilst ensuring the price book is aligned with the full product portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Any other ad hoc projects as required form the FP&A Manager and CFO.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Pricing Analyst role will have the following skills & experience;
This is a true commercial opportunity which is close to the business and senior management team therefore it is critical that you can demonstrate proven relevant experience and the ability to work with finance and non-finance teams at the highest level.
- Experience in previous pricing based role, preferably in a large organization.
- Proven ability to drive forward and finish extensive projects.
- Advanced Excel skills specifically in building highly comprehensive excel models.
- Accuracy with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven commercial acumen is essential
What's on Offer
The Pricing Analyst role can pay between £35-45,000 + benefits