You are here
Are you familiar with the telecoms industry and an experienced analyst?
Look no further!
About Our Client
The client are a telecommunications company based in Leatherhead who offer their solutions throughout the UK. They are looking for an analyst to join their dynamic, innovative team and help them grow!
Key areas of accountability include:
- Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Information
- Competitor Intelligence
- Cost Validation
- Revenue Assurance
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of the telecoms market
- Demonstrable understanding of the dynamics of telecoms pricing
- Commercial focus - good understanding of the key revenue and cost drivers in the telecoms market
- Influencing role - present coherent recommendations on change and improvements for adoption by the business
- Analytical - advanced IT skills that can manipulate and analyse large multi-dimensional data sources
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills - ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Adaptable leadership - to lead and work effectively with virtual teams
- Process management - can create end to end business processes that are flexible and meet the changing needs of the business
- Customer focus - has the customer at the centre of all decision making and can balance the need for commerciality with providing customer excellence
- Stakeholder management - is able to manage stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Good negotiator - implements negotiation strategies to optimise supplier pricing
What's on Offer
My client are offering not just a competitive salary, but a fantastic pension scheme and a generous Holiday allowance.