You are here
£28,000 - £32,000
- European company
- Modern offices
About Our Client
My client is the market leader in their retail field. They employ over 3000 people across Europe.
- Analysis and validation of monthly transaction data
- Review and analysis of daily exception reports, and liaison with country management and pricing teams
- Provision of analytic and technical support to the Regional Businesses
- Identification of trends through weekly and monthly analysis as well as QlikView / SQL
- Responsible of automating analysis procedures
- Validation of third party data pricing data
- Preparation of pricing reports to the group Centre Team
- Scenario planning and what-if analysis
- Investigating of queries and anomalies
- Any other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- A good numerical-based degree, or equivalent
- Good analytical skills
- Good time management & organisational skills
- Good computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, data mining skills (SPSS) would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and interpretation skills
- Commercial judgment and good sales guidance competences
- Well developed skills for problem assessment, solving and decision making
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of ERP systems
- Effective prioritisation of workload and tasks.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Many other benefits!