You are here
- Pre-Construction Estimator
- Property & Construction, Industry Leading Organisation
About Our Client
My client is an industry leading design, manufacturing and construction organisation with multiple sites across the UK.
There is a rare opportunity for a Pre-Construction Estimator to join their very stable team. The main base of their Scottish operation is based on the outskirts of Glasgow.
The purpose of the Estimator is to support the Company's Scottish sales business through the management and preparation of tenders, estimates and sub contract packages required.
The successful Pre-Construction Estimator will support the company's Scottish sales business through the management and preparation of tenders, estimates and sub contract packages when required.
The work is concerned with providing an efficient, accurate and responsive estimating service within the team. This will involve estimating for quotations, tenders and works orders prior to production planning and manufacture.
The main aim of the role is to ensure that accurate estimates are prepared and incorporated into quotations and works orders, to enable the Company to be competitive in the market place and to achieve the best possible profit margin on all business obtained.
Investigation should be carried out, consulting other team members as necessary, to ensure accurate and competitive prices in order to maximise profitability.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Pre-Construction Estimator will possess the following qualifications / experience:
- HNC in Construction/QS/Estimating or equivalent
- Recognised construction / building services estimating background
- Recognised construction industry experience
- Estimating in off- site construction packages
- Working with sub-contractors and supply chain management
- Familiar with recognised construction related tendering measures & procedures with contracts such as NEC3 and JCT
- Building services estimating knowledge and experience
- Experience of forming pre-construction programmes
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Additional Benefits