You are here
We are currently looking for a Plant Operator for our client in Dagenham
Apply now if you are a Qualified Plant Operator
About Our Client
The client is a well established manufacturer of raw materials and goods. They have production facilities across the UK and they are looking for a Plant Operator to join their site team in Dagenham.
The role requires you to operate a mix of static and mobile plant. You will have the following responsibilities:
- To operate static and mobile plant in a safe and efficient manner
- To maintain where required mobile plant in a good order physically with re-fuelling, greasing and cleaning
- To complete daily inspection sheets of the conditions of static & mobile plant.
- To report problems or defects of static & mobile plant to the site supervisor.
- To complete near miss reports as required by Site Management.
The Successful Applicant
This Plant Operator role requires someone who is very familiar with a wide range of plant operations, both static and mobile.
You will need the following:
- To be able to operate a Sand and Gravel processing plant or similar.
- To be able to operate, maintain static and mobile plant
- To adhere to the company health, safety, environmental & quality systems
- Computer literate
You will also need the following:
- Good general education required and large amount of health and safety regulations and Quarry Regulations are required to be understood and carried out.
- Certification by EPIC to operate mobile plant.
- NVQ level 2 in mobile plant operations required following EPIC completion.
What's on Offer
The role is permanent and is a good opportunity for the right person.