You are here
This position is now filled
Planning Team Manager
- Warehouse and Tranport Planning
- Leading 3PL
About Our Client
Our client are a well known 3PL and the role will focus on one major client.
Reporting to the Depot Planning Manager you will ensure the planners create an efficient daily transport and warehouse plan in line with KPIs.
- Accountable for reviewing the daily transport and warehouse plans and implementing changes and improvements to the daily plan
- Responsible for driver and warehouse resource planning and unit/ trailer/MHE resources
- Responsible for the delivery of planning KPI's
- Responsible for costing new pieces of work i.e. additional suppliers on board
- Responsible for gaining backhaul work from suppliers
- Accountable for Fleet utilisation
- Review warehouse staffing levels and rotas to deliver best fit and efficiency
- Review training requirements for colleagues and implement a proactive plan to maintain key skills and support our refresher programme
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate good management skills and the ability to drive process improvements in line with transport and warehouse strategy and best practice. Previous experience of using Paragon, Isotrak or red Prairie is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
The role is based in the Planning Department on a 4 on 4 off (12 hour shifts) 06:00 - 18:00. You will receive a competitive salary along with the chance for further progression within the business.