You are here
This position is now filled
Personal/Business Assistant (based in Myanmar)
£30,000 - £40,000
- Business Assistant in Myanmar
- Personal Assistant
About Our Client
An incredibly successful, global organisation - key area of expertise - real estate investment.
- Extensive diary management - a highly complex diary including business and family affairs.
- Preparing presentations and reports for meetings.
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO on potential business interests
- Regular liaison with Government officials, potential investors
The Successful Applicant
- A graduate, preferably with a keen interest in business/commercial affairs.
- Previous experience of having lived or worked abroad is key.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are key - you will regularly liaise with investors, government officials.
- Flexibility and adaptability key.
- A calm, considered manner.
- Proven track record as a PA/Business Assistant to a high net worth individual/private family.
What's on Offer
Salary will reflect experience of the candidate.
Salary paid tax free