You are here
Long term assigment
About Our Client
A number of Education and Charity clients in central London.
Executive Assistant to a Director.
The EA will provide confidential secretarial and administrative support and ensuring the smooth running of the Office. The Executive Assistant will have a proactive and interactive role to play, also providing secretarial support to the senior management team.
- Act as a focal point for communication, for all internal and external contacts, providing a timely and high quality PA service.
- Extensive diary management for both Directors and the company secretary including coordinating regular meetings with internal management and external contacts
- Monitoring and Director's emails and handling administrative matters that arise
- Arranging travel, including booking of flights/hotels/visas
- Collating, preparing and submitting expenses claims
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as requested.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for candidates who have solid PA experience including extensive diary management and meeting coordination.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary.