You are here
£22,000 - £28,000
- Permanent payroll opportunity based in Redhill
- Growing business with excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client is looking to add an experienced Payroll Administrator to their Accountancy team in Redhill.
- Experience in managing monthly payroll process including payment of monthly PAYE to HMRC.
- Setting up joiners, leavers, calculating pro-rata payments, statutory payments etc.
- Ownership of processing the merging and standardisation of different payrolls following acquisition of other businesses.
- Understanding of statutory redundancy payments.
- Administer the contributory pension scheme, group income protection, group life assurance and salary sacrifice schemes e.g. childcare vouchers.
The Successful Applicant
- An understanding of pensions, in particular auto-enrolment is essential.
- Experience of using payroll software packages, and ability to download and manipulate data providing reports and analysis.
- Excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- A team player who is able to work under pressure and under own initiative, meeting deadlines.
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience