You are here
- Excellent opportunity to join a global business
- Standalone position
About Our Client
An international business with European Head Offices based in Knutsford, are recruiting for a Standalone Payroll Specialist.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be reporting into the Departmental Head, responsible for managing the payroll across the whole business, and assisting with key business decision.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: working closely with HR team to implement best practices and procedures; effective decision making; liaise daily with international colleagues; managing all payrolls including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations; ad hoc reporting; process pension auto-enrolment; process expenses; ensure adherence to SOX processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a multi-country payroll environment - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working with ADP - Highly Beneficial
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have excellent payroll knowledge and an ability to manage own workload and schedule - Essential
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits