You are here
- Great opportunity for a payroll administrator
- A chance to work in a growing team and company
About Our Client
My client are a market leader in their industry and are looking to offer progression and development.
The payroll specialist will be responsible for:
- Supporting the running of the monthly and weekly in house payrolls
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Handling of payroll queries from employees
- Completion of requests for information from statutory bodies
- Insuring that all payroll documentation is processed in a timely manner
- Pension administration
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this stand-alone role role will posses the following skills:
- Previous high volume end-to-end payroll experience
- Experience of working with manual calculations of tax, NI, pension and benefits.
- Up to date and in depth understanding of payroll legislation
- Proactive nature and excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and the chance to work with an expanding business with great prospects.