You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent Payroll Officer opportunity
- Temporray role based in Normanton
About Our Client
This Client are an expanding business, owned by one of the World's largest retail corporations. They have offices in many different countries and are planning to carry on expanding their name across the world.
The successful Payroll Officer will be responsible for, but not limited to; timely payroll administration and completion to strict deadlines for the a selected contract customer, processing start to finish payroll, resolution of payroll queries and issues over the telephone, statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc, maintaining starter and leaver records accurately and any ad hoc payroll administration as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously been in a similar role - Essential
- Have processed high-volume payroll - Desirable
- Be able to use own initiative and work toward deadlines - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£18,000 - Â£22,000 + free on site parking + possible permanent opportunity + excellent benefits