You are here
- Permanent Payroll Officer Position
- Not for Profit Organisation based in York
About Our Client
A Not for Profit organisation in York are looking to recruit a Payroll Officer to their established Payroll team. They are a well established organisation who offer a range of great benefits and career opportunity
As the Payroll Officer, you will report into the Payroll Manager.
As a Payroll Officer your duties will include however not be limited to; responsible for processing all time sheets, expenses, sickness and absence information and assessing for accuracy, whilst ensuring all information is dealt with in a timely manner and processed in line with tight deadlines. Handling customer and client queries as needed and other ad hoc duties as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- have worked in a Payroll position previously ESSENTIAL
- be able to work with large volumes of information ESSENTIAL
- be able to work as part of a team ESSENTIAL
- have excellent communication skills DESIRABLE
What's on Offer
£20,000- £24,000 + Payroll position + York based + Permanent opportunity + Not for Profit