You are here
- World leading organisation
- One of the best teams and organisations in Oxfordshire
About Our Client
This organisation is likely to be one of the best you will work for in Oxfordshire. They have a great working environment and also unrivalled company benefits.
The team is supportive and will offer detailed and significant training.
If you have experience of working in a busy payroll team or company, please make sure you are in contact asap.
As the Payroll Officer you will be reporting into the Payroll Manager, with responsibility for your own section of the payroll function.
- Process large volumes of varied and sometimes complex information
- Adding new starters onto the system
- Ensuring the correct tax codes are applied
- Calculating PAY tax deductions and NICs
- Calculating salary advances
- Calculating under and over payments
- Input of adjustments
- Preparing payslips
- Managing payroll queries
The Successful Applicant
This Payroll Officer is perfect for anyone with some previous Payroll experience who is looking to work in Central Oxford with amazing benefits and support.
What's on Offer
The Payroll Officer position comes with fantastic benefits and skills based learning opportunities.
The benefits which are brilliant are:
- Additional benefits, eg cycle to work etc.