You are here
- 6 Month Contract - Large Legal Business - Birmingham City Centre
- Up to £30k pro rata
About Our Client
My client is a well established legal business with a fantastic reputation within the market. They're endured strong growth and are actively looking to add to their Payroll team.
The ideal Payroll Officer candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Take an strong role in providing support and assistance to the Payroll Team in completing the firms monthly payrolls.
- Handling payroll queries from our partners, employee and systems suppliers across all payrolls.
- Handling payroll/salary and benefits related queries from all employees including ex employee queries.
- Processing and inputting changes to employee's permanent data and records.
- Processing P45's, tax codes changes, P6's, Student Loans and Attachment of Earnings Orders.
- Calculating and processing Statutory Payments.
- Calculating all payroll related adjustments for holidays, absences, unpaid leave and ad hoc deductions.
- Processing and dealing with all employee voluntary deductions.
- Collating and inputting casual timesheets.
- Checking and verifying all data input to payroll for processing.
- Processing all aspects of the payroll, including starters, leavers, monthly salary increases and adjustments, secondments, overtime, and pensions.
- Assistance and preparation of P11D's.
- Dealing with salary related queries from employees, 3rd parties and HMRC.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Payroll Officer candidate will have the following attributes:
- Positive and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Conscientious, methodical and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Results driven.
- Ability of making informed decisions.
- Approachable and good at forming relationships with people at all levels within the firm.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000