You are here
- Payroll Manager
- Must have KCS Snowdrop systems experience
About Our Client
A well known international organsiation, who have had significant growth over the last two years and have a vision to continue their growth plans.
You will be managing the payroll and benefits function for the UK organisation, providing HR metrics to support the wider business and ensure that monthly and weekly in-house payrolls are processed on time and all statutory accounting is complete.
Key duties include:
- Overseeing monthly and weekly payrolls for 600+ staff, ensuring all updates are input to the system and correctly allocated to the payroll item.
- Ensuring payments are made on time via BACS for net pay, pensions, childcare vouchers, HMRC etc and completing RTI information
- Providing advice to employees on their pay-slip enquiries, and processing pension details so they are kept up to date
- Managing end of year payroll submissions and related reporting including P60's, P11D's
- Managing the company benefits (Private Healthcare, DIS, Income Protection)
- Managing relationships with Expat Tax Advisers to ensure annual tax returns and relevant documentation is provided on time for Expats in and out of the UK
- Reviewing payroll controls and recommending changes to strengthen payroll controls to ensure better compliance with industry standards.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- In-depth knowledge of payroll management,HMRC regulations, dispensations, RTI, salary sacrifice schemes etc
- Must be a strong user of the KCS Snowdrop payroll system- this is essential
- Experience around data collation and reporting for HR metrics would be useful, and you should have a good level of Excel skills (able to use spreadsheets, formulas, tables)
- Good communication skills, being able to explain detailed tax information in a straightforward manner
- You should be able to take full ownership of all end-to-end payrolls, be a self-starter and work under your own initiative
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.