You are here
- Payroll Manager needed for a globally known expanding Fashion company
- Chance to manage a team and be an integral part of the finance department.
About Our Client
One of Cambridge's leading Fashion company's, my client has an enviable reputation in the market for supporting employees and promoting a culture conducive to personal and professional development. They have been running for over 20 years now and have already expanded their franchise into Europe, thereby experiencing significant growth so early on in their establishment.
As a Payroll Manager in Cambridge you will have a number of key duties to adhere to, including:
- Leading the Payroll Team to produce the payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assisting with the processing and end to end control of the UK Domestic Payroll.
- Potentially supporting an offshore processing team to offer UK Payroll technical knowledge.
- Delegating a number of important jobs such as investigating, resolving and responding to payroll technical employee enquiries and complaints.
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the monthly payroll balancing to ensure accurate posting to the General Ledger and deliver 3rd party payments.
The Successful Applicant
A number of the key skills needed for the Payroll Manager role include:
- Experience working on a UK Payroll.
- Team management/supervisory experience.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Share processing and reporting is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of using Oracle/PeopleSoft payroll system is desirable but not essential.
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations.
What's on Offer
An excellent chance to liaise with senior management, improve your team management skills, take on further payroll responsibilities, a competitive salary, on sight parking.