You are here
Payroll Manager - TUPE Lead
- Payroll Manager - Strong TUPE Experience - upto £40k
About Our Client
My client is a well established but growing organisation based in Birmingham who are actively looking to recruit a Payroll Manager - TUPE Lead to add to their specialist team.
The ideal Payroll Manage - TUPE Lead candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To work alongside the HR TUPE team, incumbent and the Customer Relations Lead to ensure that all contract types and remunerative packages can be translated onto the ERP system and by placing into the appropriate pay area platform. This will include data validation, appropriate wage types to be created/and accurately utilised and to ensure that payment and recovery type can be automated.
- Determine a workable and acceptable manual work around to manage all expectations and that agreed payments can be made.
- Collate new business data with a corrective proposal for any Demand Briefs
- To separate the new business within the allocated pay area to enable a detailed reconciliation for the first payroll run, highlighting any future sensitive's to the wider team.
- Verify headcount and payroll results following d/d and to share input for all communications with the TUPE team.
- To establish future reporting requirements with the Customer Relations Lead and Technical Lead and any late payments with the Customer Payment Manager.
- To hand hold new business with the Customer Relations Lead and develop ownership, contacts etc
- To cover Payroll Processing Lead for absences and to process payrolls where required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Payroll Manager - TUPE Lead candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong Payroll exposure
- Specialist TUPE Exposure
- Strong legislation exposure
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- ERP systems exposure
- Passionate attitude to work
What's on Offer
£35000 - £40000