You are here
This position is now filled
£15,000 - £16,000
- Payroll Junior
- Monthly Payroll
About Our Client
My client are a well known organisation based in Sittingbourne.
Job details are:
- Input new appointment/contractual variations and leaver data to appropriate computer system.
- Ensure that colleagues in other teams receive accurate information, within deadlines, to allow calculation of payments and deductions.
- Ensure that data is processed in accordance with timetabled payroll deadlines.
- Maintain computerised record systems for designated categories of staff.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of client's conditions of service for designated categories of staff, and provide consistent advice and support to clients based on this knowledge.
- Provide payroll expertise having regard to changes in regulations affecting payroll (such as Income Tax, National Insurance, and Statutory Sick Pay etc).
- Assist in the implementation of pay awards and annual increments for designated categories of staff within appropriate time-scales.
- Provide management information for use by clients and outside agencies on request.
- Maternity/Paternity/Parental and Adoption Leave:
- Process accurate applications for leave within agreed time-scales.
- Ensure relevant pension scheme and banding are operated, and deductions made.
- Ensure relevant pension forms are completed and submitted, and returns maintained
- Ensure accurate payments and or deductions are made in respect of employee benefit schemes. E.g. Child Care Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Annual Purchase Schemes.
- Maintain the Client Relationship Management System, responding to raised incidents within the Service Level Agreement time frames.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within payroll.
What's on Offer