You are here
- Experienced Payroll Clerk needed for a globally known travel company
- Chance to enhance your payroll skillset and knowledge in a growing business.
About Our Client
My client has been in the Travel and Tourism industry for over 20 years now and has already established themselves as one of the market leaders in Europe for that they do. With employee numbers in the tens of thousands, they are rapidly growing as a company and look to continue that growth in 2017.
With their main office based in England, they also have sights across Europe, with plans to expand out of Europe and into the Americas in the foreseeable future.
As a Payroll Clerk in Luton you will have a number of key duties to adhere to, including:
- Assisting with the processing and end to end control of the UK Domestic Payroll.
- Delegating a number of important jobs such as investigating, resolving and responding to payroll technical employee enquiries and complaints.
- Working with the Payroll Manager to assist in managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the monthly payroll balancing to ensure accurate posting to the General Ledger and deliver 3rd party payments.
The Successful Applicant
A number of the key skills needed for the Payroll Clerk role include:
- Experience working on a UK Payroll.
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development.
- Both spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations.
What's on Offer
An excellent chance to liaise with senior management, take on further payroll responsibilities, a competitive salary, on sight parking.