You are here
- Seeking experienced Payroll Assistant in Central Bristol
- iTrent experience preferred
About Our Client
Our client, based in Central Bristol, is a well known national brand within the legal industry.
The duties of the successful Payroll Assistant will include, but not be limited to;
- Receipt funds received into clients accounts.
- Produce cheques for all offices using Kalamazoo software
- Prepare and input electronic payments
- Deal with expenses claim forms including assisting with new software implementation
- Help with general finance duties as and when needed.
- Post and schedule manual bills on a daily basis.
- Check electronic payments on a rota basis.
- Assist with writing off and splitting time entries.
- Post any entries relating to credit facilities and anticipated disbursements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong end to end payroll experience, including using iTrent, within a busy accountancy environment.
What's on Offer
The successful Payroll Assistant will receive between £18,000 & £22,000, subject to experience.