You are here
- Experienced Payroll Assistant position in Chelmsford with an acclaimed employer
- Great chance to increase your payroll skills and experience.
About Our Client
My Letchworth Garden City based client has been in the Financial Services industry for a number of years now. They have a growing number of employees in their establishment with this number constantly on the rise.
They specialise in supporting hundreds of businesses and large organisations with their finances, with their vision being to become the top leader in their industry and become the number one 'Go To' company for their customers.
As a Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for a number of different tasks, such as:
- Ensuring staff are paid on time.
- All HR personnel functions, including new starters, leavers, letters to staff as required, TUPE transfers and maintaining staff personnel records.
- Manage the maintenance and support section for customers. This includes booking and tracking of all contractors, jobs, timings, staff, finances & updating customer portal.
- Logging all amendments to contracts and checking and signing off all incoming invoices.
- Advising clients of renewal costs when contracts expire.
- Handling student loan repayments.
- Ensuring all client folders have up to date information in them and are complete.
The Successful Applicant
The key attributes needed for the Payroll Assistant role include:
- Have at least 2 year's worth of experience within a payroll assistant role.
- IT literate - displaying excellent skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- An understanding, confident and effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Punctual in their time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Quick thinking with the ability to resolve issues decisively.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Payroll bureau background IDEAL but not essential.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, an excellent opportunity to work with other experienced Payrollers and develop your skills, parking on site