You are here
- Experienced Payroll Assistant needed to join a top financial services company
- Amazing chance to increase and showcase your payroll experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
My client has been in the Financial Services industry for a number of years now. They currently have over 2000 employees in their establishment with this number constantly on the rise.
They specialise in finance recovery for both small businesses, as well as employees of businesses and normal working citizens. Their vision is to become the top leader in their industry and become the number one 'Go To' company for their employer.
The role of a Payroll Assistant within this company is crucial as they will be responsible for the large number of the employee's salaries, as well as payslips and P45s.
As a Payroll Assistant you will have a number of important duties such as:
- Processing and checking the Parasol Enforcement Agent trainee payroll
- To provide cover on the PAYE weekly and monthly payrolls
- To prepare all overtime spread-sheets; fee notes; OPR Report etc into workings csv file
- To deal with any employee queries that arise relating to payroll
- To print, fold and distribution payslip and P45's
- To answer daily queries, such as Statements of Earnings requests, sending duplicate payslips, completing requests for information from the Office for National Statistics
- Maintain employee data e.g. address changes, salaries and any adhoc changes on the Royal London dashboard
- Assist with assessing all employees on a weekly/monthly basis for auto enrolment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate requires a number of key attributes such as:
- Extensive knowledge of payroll procedures.
- Good mathematical and IT skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Respect for confidential information
What's on Offer
An excellent, competitive salary, great chance to work in a growing finance team, an opportunity to join a company experience outstanding financial growth.