You are here
- Payroll, Wantage
- Full Time, Permanent role, onsite parking, gym, excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client has a wide spread customer base and a very bright future as they implement and continue to evolve a strategy that is winning them market share and converting potential customers in sales.
The main focus and purpose of this position is to run and maintain a number of payrolls within the business. Duties will include:
Maintaining the payroll standing data
- Validating and inputting amendments
- Updating the computerised P11D system
Weekly wages and Monthly Salaries
- Validating fluctuating emoluments
- Inputting overtime and unpaid leave etc.
- Reconcile the monthly payroll data
- Preparing invoices for intercompany charges
- Dealing with enquiries from the Inland Revenue
- Ensuring payroll practices are in accordance with Inland Revenue regulations, employment law and company conditions of service.
- Compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally have a working knowledge of the payroll function.
What's on Offer
A starting salary of between £18,000- £25,000 depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.