You are here
Payroll and Pensions Officer
- Excellent Opportunity to work in Payroll for the NHS
- Must have done a similar role in the NHS
About Our Client
My client is one of the most respected NHS organisations, this opportunity will give you great exposure to add to your CV and help further your career. They seek a Payroll Officer to work in London who has a working knowledge of the ESR Payroll system.
As a Payroll Officer working with the NHS you will:
- Undertake office duties including receiving telephone calls, opening the post, scanning, photocopying and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Request time, attendance and absence returns from budget holders
- To check and input travel and subsistence claims.
- To check and input starters and leavers, bank accounts and personal details
- Scan documentation for electronic files and assist with merging existing paper files to create new electronic versions
- Use the ESR payroll system
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have worked in a similar Payroll position for the NHS and have knowledge of the ESR Payroll system. You will be able to work in South London and start immediately or be on 1 weeks notice.
What's on Offer
- £11-£15 p/h