You are here
This position is now filled
- Payroll Advisor - A leading payroll business in Chester
- Modern offices
About Our Client
This highly successful accountancy practice is based in Chester are looking to add a payroll advisor to their existing team.
This highly successful accountancy practice is based in Chester City Centre are looking to add a payroll advisor to their existing team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Advisor will be involved in the following duties:
- Collect payroll input data from clients.
- Review data and check it is fit for purpose, push back to client if the data is incorrect/incomplete
- Input client data into STAR/payroll software.
- Run payroll report from software.
- Cross check data from report using manual payroll calculations
- Collating and preparing monthly payroll information
- Processing starters, leavers and other changes to payroll as required
- Processing SMP, SPP and SSP
- Processing relevant payroll deductions
- Hold monthly payroll review meetings with budget holders
- Dealing with payroll queries in an efficient manner
- Processing monthly employee expenses
- Assisting with ad hoc requests from senior management team
- Learn and undertake tax year end delivery as and when required, ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Learn and maintain up-Ââto-Ââdate payroll legislation and product knowledge
- Adherence to delivery assurance policies, processes and procedures
- Learn how to process and calculate national insurance and UK taxation
What's on Offer
Candidates applying should have the following:
- At least 6 months Payroll knowledge is required and a payroll qualification will be supported within the role.
- Proficient with MS office packages; Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be organised and confident in dealing with multiple tasks at one time.