You are here
Payroll Advisor- 3-6 months contract
About Our Client
Due to sickness, this national, household name company based in Liverpool city centre are recruiting a payroll advisor to join the existing accountancy team of 12 staff for a period of 6-9 months to assist with processing the payroll for one part of the company.
Reporting into the Payroll Team Leader the Payroll Advisor will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume payroll
- Input SSP, SMP, SPP
- Assisting with integration of a payroll of 2500 employees
- Month end reconciliations
- Providing ad hoc report
- Process HR changes for all staffing changes including starters, leavers and other amendments to employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements
- The processing of relevant Inland Revenue forms including P45, P46 etc
- The accurate calculations of gross to net
- Prepare information to assist in the provision of information to external agencies etc as required
- Advise employees and managers on payroll issues as first point of contact for inquiries
- Assisting as required with all routine administrative/clerical duties of the section.
The Successful Applicant
The successful payroll advisor will be a highly organised individual with good attention to detail and an excellent understanding of Payroll Legislation.
A good understanding of Excel is essential.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Flexible benefits