You are here
- My client based in Stansted are looking for a Payroll Administrator
- This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company
About Our Client
My client are major player within their field and are hoping to help their expansion with the new implementation. The current payroll system is oracle but they are moving to SAP so that it matches with the rest of the group.
They are an accommodating business and they create a great working environment as well.
This Payroll Administrator position will involve Assisting with the migration to SAP and
* Preparation of four-weekly payrolls, covering all aspects from start to finish
* Ensure timely submission of payroll to meet deadlines
* Oversee and assist Oracle reporting for management information purposes
* Ensure holiday and sickness is recorded and paid accurately
* Payment of pension contributions on time and accurately
* Respond to enquiries in relation to pay, taxation and NI from employees
This role will also involve lots of manual calculations
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Administrator will:
Have at least 3 years experience in payroll
Be Immediately available
Be confident enough to hit the ground running
Be happy working within in a friendly team atmosphere
What's on Offer
For the Successful Payroll Administrator on offer is a competitive salary and a great working environment.