You are here
- My client based in Stansted are looking for a Payroll Administrator
- This is a brilliant chance to work at a very exciting company
About Our Client
This Client has a very well established brand and has a client portfolio that is frequent, regular and loyal. They have been one of the top players in their market space locally for some time now. Based near the centre of Harlow they are very accessible by many forms of public transport.
This Payroll Administrator Role will involve
- Limited Company Payroll Processing
- CIS Payroll Processing
- All PAYE related tasks
- Pension auto enrolment
- Preparation of weekly payrolls
- You will work as part of a team dealing with and resolving payroll queries
- Answering phones and taking messages
- General admin tasks
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Payroll Administrator will be
- Immediately available
- Experienced in the area of payroll
- Confident in their ability to pick up new systems
- Helpful and a team player
- Willing to commit to the assignment and value to opportunity as the company values you.
What's on Offer
On offer is an opportunity to work at a brilliant company based in the Harlow area. I am adamant that upon interview you'll sense how positive the environment it is and agree with me that it's a great place to work
This Role will unfortunately be filled quickly so please don't hesitate to apply.