You are here
Payroll Administrator needed for an excellent financial services company
Brilliant opportunity to progress in your payroll career.
About Our Client
My Epping based client has been in the Financial Services industry for a number of years now. They currently have over 2000 employees in their establishment with this number constantly on the rise.
They specialise in finance recovery for both small businesses, as well as employees of businesses and normal working citizens. Their vision is to become the top leader in their industry and become the number one 'Go To' company for their employer.
The role of a Payroll Administrator within this company is crucial as they will be responsible for the salary changes of the employees, as well as the HMRC amendments.
A number of the key roles and responsibilities in the Payroll Administrator role include:
- Check and process weekly ) and monthly payroll.
- Enter starters and leavers accurately onto the Sage Payroll
- Process payroll changes e.g. salaries, absences, employee details amendments etc
- Process payroll deductions: SMP, SSP , CCV, CTW, Car Park etc
- Process HMRC amendments
- Prepare and import all Overtime Spreadsheets; fee notes; OPR Report etc into workings csv file
- Reconcile payroll reports for BACS payments
- Update starters and leavers spreadsheets for terminations and transfers to self employed
The Successful Applicant
In order to be a successful Payroll Administrator in this company a number of key attributes are needed such as:
- Good mathematical and IT skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll ideal
- Knowledge of payroll legislation
- Entry level payroll qualification or currently working towards a payroll qualification
- Excel intermediate level
What's on Offer
Excellent competitive salary, chance to showcase your payroll skillset in a growing finance team, great pension scheme.