You are here
- Payroll Administrator
- Central London - temporary position
About Our Client
My client is a large events company based in Central London and they are currently looking for a payroll administrator to join their busy team on an ongoing temporary basis.
As a payroll administrator your duties will include:
- Assisting in collating, validating and inputting weekly payroll data
- Checking data reports
- Ensuring all information is up to date
- Liasing with other departments
- Ensuring payroll is completed in a timely manner
- Dealing with employee payroll queries, filing, mail outs and P60, P45 and any other queries.
- Carry out administrative duties as required by your Line Manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience within a similar role
- Be available within 1 weeks notice
- Have strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to gain more experience working within a fast paced, busy accounts team in Central London.