You are here
A permanent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator
This role is based in Heathrow
About Our Client
My client is a reputable service provider based in Heathrow.
This main duties of the role are:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in running the payroll for both hourly paid and salaried staff on the system, ensuring that all processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with defined criteria and Company Policies.
- Handle administrative payroll including data entry, filing and reporting.
- Liaise directly with UK Line managers regarding the submission of payroll related documentation; such as but not exclusive to fit notes, return to work interviews, and update on computerised system.
- Liaise directly with the external Payroll provider for the submission of statutory documentation relating to payroll.
- Ensure that all service level agreements are maintained or exceeded to ensure a consistently high level of service to both internal and external clients.
- Assist in update employee payroll records as appropriate.
- Assist in responding to queries from outside agencies
- Ensure all relevant filing of documents in both an orderly and timely manner.
- Other assignments related to admin activities surrounding the ADP Freedom system.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have:
- minimum experience of 18 months within a payroll role
- ADP Freedom experience
- Be a confident user of Excel ( V look up and Pivots are essential)
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity with an exciting benefits package.