You are here
- Full Time, Permanent opportunity
- Friendly team, generous overall package
About Our Client
A family run business with strong principles based around staff & customer satisfaction with a focus on developing long term and successful relationships with its stakeholders.
Duties of the successful Payroll Administrator in Bicester will consist of:
- To process valid and authorised hours through to payment stage for both weekly/monthly payroll for employees and any other future payrolls on a timely basis and ensure the correct amounts are paid in to employees accounts via BACS transfer.
- To accurately process payroll documentation including P45's, P60's and any deductions/attachments i.e CSA, Council Tax etc and to distribute weekly figures to the relevant managers
- To maintain time and attendance data for all staff on both Autotime and Payroll system including holidays, sickness, pay details and any other information
- To work in a team based environment where all managers/employees work efficiently and communicate in a timely manner
- Through the department provide ongoing intelligence/data/information that can be used by other departments in order to make more informed decisions
- To maintain and contribute to a working knowledge of Fresh Directs policies and regulations
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, candidates are required to have a good understanding of the payroll process and have around two years of payroll administrative experience.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of between £20,000- £23,000 depending on experience and qualifications.