You are here
Luton based award winning Payroll Function
Fast paced Senior Payroll Administrator position
About Our Client
This Client is a very well established company, they have been one of the top players in their specialist field of business services and consultancy for some time now with a large footprint in financial services. Based in the Luton area, they are very accessible by many forms of public transport and with parking on-site.
Company on the top 100 companies to work for and experiencing double digit growth currently through an organic growth strategy
The role of the Payroll Administrator is to assist the Team to deliver an accurate monthly payroll in a timely manner and ensure compliance of UK and European legislation.
- Process all payrolls from start to finish
- Starters, Leavers and Permanent data changes
- Process variable data from clients
- Manage multiple deadlines for variable data and manage the client throughout the pay cycle
- Audit and check payroll
- Report processing and sending to clients for sign off
- Send reports and payslips to clients
- Produce BACS payment schedule and forward to BACS officer
- Liaise with client and dealing with salary queries
- Completing complex monthly/annual pension returns
- Dealing with queries with pensions administrators / HM Revenue & Customs
- Processing forms P45/P46/P6/P9
- Processing and calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SSP etc.
- Ability to manually calculate pro-rata payments such as holiday pay, hourly/daily rates of pay etc.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
Payroll Administrator requirements;
- Available at no longer than 1 months notice
- Experienced in the area of payroll with exposure to PAYE and NI
- Confident in their ability to pick up new systems ideally with Peoplesoft and ERP systems knowledge
- Able to business partner with numerous functions and differing levels of seniority employees within the business
- Willing to commit to the assignment and value to opportunity as the company values you.
- A minimum of 2 years Payroll experience with a stable career history
- Self starter who can work independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Within commutable distance to Cambridge
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
What's on Offer
Market leading package, parking and Strong public transport links, competitive salary, opportunity to progress both personally and professional through a very supportive working environment and company culture