You are here
Temporary to permanant vacancy
Must be available to start straight away
About Our Client
My client is located next to Hampton Wick station. They are looking for two people to join there team on a temporary to permanent basis. Most candidates that are working with my client are getting study support and have progressed within the teams very quickly.
My client are a friendly company that encourages staff to develop and grow.
- Answering the majority of phone calls and dealing with clients queries
- Relaying information given over the phone by clients accurately to the team
- Setting up new payroll clients on all systems (training will be given)
- Applying for PAYE references with HMRC for new payroll schemes
- Updating clients records accurately
- General administrative duties
- Working with the team to adhere to deadlines making sure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
- Might need to help the IT and marketing teams with adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Good IT skills
- Previous work experience (doesn't need to be finance roles)
- Articulate with excellent communication and phone skills
- A positive, proactive attitude with a desire to work hard and progress
- Customer service experience would be preferred
The ideal candidate would have excellent customer service skills and no previous knowledge of payroll.
What's on Offer
- Temporary to permanent vacancy
- Working hours are 9.00am to 17.30pm (37.5 hours per week) flexi time is also possible
- The candidate must be able to start straight away