You are here
- Temporary to permanant vacancy
- Must be available to start straight away
About Our Client
My client is located next to Hampton Wick station. They are looking for two people to join there team on a temporary to permanent basis. Most candidates that are working with my client are getting study support and have progressed within the teams very quickly.
My client are a friendly company that encourages staff to develop and grow.
- Answering the majority of phone calls and dealing with clients queries
- Relaying information given over the phone by clients accurately to the team
- Setting up new payroll clients on all systems (training will be given)
- Applying for PAYE references with HMRC for new payroll schemes
- Updating clients records accurately
- General administrative duties
- Working with the team to adhere to deadlines making sure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
- Might need to help the IT and marketing teams with adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Good IT skills
- Previous work experience (doesn't need to be finance roles)
- Articulate with excellent communication and phone skills
- A positive, proactive attitude with a desire to work hard and progress
- Customer service experience would be preferred
The ideal candidate would have excellent customer service skills and no previous knowledge of payroll.
What's on Offer
- Temporary to permanent vacancy
- Working hours are 9.00am to 17.30pm (37.5 hours per week) flexi time is also possible
- The candidate must be able to start straight away