You are here
This position is now filled
Payments Processing Clerk
- Fantastic Nationwide Company
- Onsite parking in North-West Leeds
About Our Client
This well established financial services business have positioned themselves at the forefront of their market for their ability to deal with all aspects of insurance no matter its complexity or value. An exciting new position has now arisen for a Payments Processing Clerk to join this successful business in their Leeds office.
The successful Payments Processing Clerk will be responsible for, but not limited to; authorising payments in accordance with the company's agreement, adhere to payment deadlines, communicate proactively with internal and external employees/customers, arrange all urgent requests for payment approval promptly, deal promptly with payment requests and queries and other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an accounts position - Essential
- Previous experience of dealing with payments - Essential
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£17,000 to Â£20,000 + On-site Parking + Great Company Benefits + Fantastic Training Opportunities + Great Reputable Business + Flexible Working Hours + 34 Days Holiday