You are here
Part Time, Risk and Compliance Administrator
- Part-Time Vacancy in central York
- 25 hours a week, flexible around you!
About Our Client
Our client is a well established law firm, with multiple offices across the UK.
The role of Risk and Compliance Administrator will involve conducting firm wide audits and file reviews to monitor and report upon compliance to internal and external standards and client service level agreements, internal quality and policies and procedures. The role may also involve auditing third party suppliers against their service level agreements.
The Successful Applicant
The Risk and Compliance Administrator role will suit a candidate who has:
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Previous auditing experience
- A keen eye for detail (able to identify issues)
- Well presented, and professional
What's on Offer
Permanent, Part Time position, 25 hours a week flexible around you, paying between £18,000 -£24,000 FTE, central York location, immediate start