You are here
Part-Time Payroller- Oxford Centre- 22 hours p/w
- Part Time, Centre of Oxford
- 22 hours per week, permanent, part time.
About Our Client
Newley refurbished offices, relaxed working atmosphere, friendly team.
Duties of this Part Time Payroll Officer will include:
Maintaining the payroll standing data
- Validating and inputting amendments
- Updating the computerised P11D system
Weekly wages and Monthly Salaries
- Validating fluctuating emoluments
- Inputting overtime and unpaid leave etc
- Reconcile the monthly payroll data
- Preparing invoices for intercompany charges
- Dealing with enquiries from the Inland Revenue
- Ensuring payroll practices are in accordance with Inland Revenue regulations, employment law and company conditions of service.
- Compliance with SarbanesOxley
The Successful Applicant
Candidates are required to have previous payroll experience and have a general understanding of the above duties. If there are any aspects candidates are not familiar with then training can be provided.
What's on Offer
For this 22 hours per week position, a FTE salary of between £18,000- £22,000 is being offered.