You are here
This position is now filled
Part Time Bank Letter Coordinator
- Part Time Administrator
- Part Time
About Our Client
Our client is a very well known, successful, professional services firm with fantastic offices located in the West End
Our client is looking to recruit a Part Time Bank Letter Coordinator/Administrator to work at their London Head Office, 21 hours per week Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for coordinating the bank letter process within one of the company's departments, providing support to Directors, Managers and Assistant Managers. Duties will include:
- Coordinating the department's bank letters to ensure they are produced and sent out in a timely basis on behalf of our clients
- Liaising and chasing Directors, Managers, Assistant Managers and staff across the department, to ensure bank letters are produced for them and obtaining any necessary information
- Communicating the bank letter process to Directors, Managers, and Assistant Managers to ensure they are aware of the status.
- Ensuring the bank letter Microsoft Office Access database is accurate and having a clear log of what stage the bank letter is at.
- Data entry
- Scanning bank letters and filing appropriately.
- Compose and edit standard letters
- Create mail merges
- Answering the telephone
- General administration duties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be able to work 21 hours per week Monday to Friday. (This can be 3 full days or split half days Monday to Friday)
- Have previously worked as an Administrator
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi tasking skills
- Be able to meet deadlines set
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Be a good team player
What's on Offer
On offer is a salary of Â£25,000 (PRO RATA) + fantastic benefits package