You are here
Part-Time Assistant Accountant, Witney
- Part-Time, Witney
- 20-25 hours per week
About Our Client
A well known, friendly organisation offering lots of flexibility to accommodate part time hours with excellent other benefits.
Duties of the Part-Time Assistant Financial Accountant will include:
Fixed Assets and Intercompany
- Responsible for the month end reporting for fixed assets and intercompany accounts.
- Responsible for the monitoring of fixed assets spend.
- Ensure fixed asset registers for all entities are complete and up to date.
- Maintain fixed assets database ensuring that account codes are created and maintained as required.
- Deal with other ad hoc fixed asset queries as required.
- Providing back up cover for application support.
- Assisting the Systems Accountant where appropriate in the development of the system and the chart of accounts and maintaining the chart of accounts to reflect business requirements for new codes
- Assisting with Project support for the implementation and development of other financial computer systems
- Oversee the maintenance and controls of the financial system including system upgrades and improvements.
Audit and Statutory accounts
- Assist with the preparation and audit of the accounts.
- Including liaising with all external bodies.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally be studying towards an accounting qualification however this isnt essential.
A good understanding of Fixed Assets and Financial Accounts is essential.
What's on Offer
A generous starting salary and overall package.
20 hours per week.