You are here
Part Time Accounts Assistant
- Flexible Working Hours
- Exciting business with impressive growth plans
About Our Client
A retail business, with impressive growth plans, are recruiting a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team.
As a Part Time Accounts Assistant, you will report into the Management Accountant, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Accounts Function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: daily bookkeeping activities; maintaining a proactive oversight of pricing, overheads, sales; responsible for sales and purchase ledger; processing supplier payments; processing expenses; responding to and resolving queries; quarterly VAT return; bank reconciliations; daily bank posting; credit control; producing aged debtor and creditor analysis; assist the Management Accountant in providing Management Information on a monthly basis; responsible for improving processes and controls where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have AAT Qualification - or equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £27,000 (Pro Rata) + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits