You are here
Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Local business with wide variation of duties
- Varied role with scope for building skillset
About Our Client
Situated in Oxford, with parking on site, the Part Qualified Management Accountant will be a crucial role within the company. They have been trading for over 50 years and have a substantial portfolio of high end clients, as a result attention to detail and an ability to communicate at all levels is essential.
The team has a relatively flat structure where everyone is reporting into a Finance Manager, however you will unofficially be the second most senior person in the department, creating a query 'buffer zone' between the transactional teams and the more strategic focused Finance Manager.
The Part Qualified Management Accountant will be expected to do the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for review by the Finance Manager, occasionally with commentary and analysis.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Journal entries and adjustments
- Liaise and support departmental budget holders
- Profit and Loss reporting
- Consolidation of Year End Accounts
- VAT returns
- Supporting new starters with systems training
The Successful Applicant
This position is ideally suited for anyone who is looking to start or is in the process of studying towards CIMA.
You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be willing to take on responsibility in the absence of other team members.
What's on Offer
The Part Qualified Management Accountant position will come with:
- Competitive salary
- Study Support
- Development and training
- Varied and interesting role which will allow you to build a strong technical skill set
- Complimentary workload to go alongside CIMA