You are here
Part Qualified Management Accountant
- International Investment Bank - London City
- Excellent opportuntiy for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
About Our Client
International Investment Bank based in the City.
Working in the Management Reporting team, your duties will include:
- Business Partnering to the the IT department
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts and variance analyses
- Product P&L
- Producing cost summaries by project codes
- Monitoring cost accruals and month end adjustments
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
Previous management or assistant management accounting experience within a medium to large company.
Part qualified and actively studying for the ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
Previous experience in financial services desirable but not essential - applications will be considered for outside the sector.
Strong Excel (pivot tables, v look ups)
Business Objects advantageous.
Excellent and confident communication skills and ability explain financial terms to non finance stakeholders
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits and career progression.