You are here
Part Qualified Management Accountant
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Excellent Progression and Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A unique business with a strong customer based, our client has invested heavily over the last few years in capturing all corners of the market and have consistently increased their turnover and continue to win new clients every day. They know require an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Management Accountant to work closely alongside the Financial Controller and assist in all areas of the finance function.
Duties of the ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts; posting of accruals, prepayments, deferred income and WIP journals.
- Commercial finance support
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register, posting of additions, disposals and monthly depreciation journals.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, checking for mis-postings and journal accordingly
- Ensuring close of ledgers at month and year end with no date issues
- Posting Year End journals
- Processing supplier invoices, matching to Purchase Orders and job numbers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Running BACS payments and submitting for authorisation
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations, and investigation of any discrepancies
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Credit control and running credit checks
- Posting payments to the ledger, and banking cheque/cash payments
- Ensuring CIS and PAYE payments are made on time each month
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Collating, checking and posting of credit card expenses
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations and agreeing balances
- Ensure monthly files and records are kept in accordance with Auditor requirements
- Production of Year End Audit pack
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally be studying towards an ACCA/CIMA qualification and preferably entering the latter stages.
An overall exposure to a busy accounts department and experience producing monthly management accounts would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £28,000 £35,000 depending on the candidates qualification status and previous experience.
Generous and competitive overall benefits package.